The November, DWDV UPDATE newsletter, amongst other things, contains:
- Message From Our New President – Lyn Allison
- Luxembourg and the State of Montana in the USA both win rights to die with dignity.
- American Public Health Association now supports right to die with dignity.
- V.E. bill(s) now in the South Australian Parliament
- The 2008 Rodney Syme Medal awarded to Mary Walsh.
- Book review: “A Hastened Death by Self-Denial of Food and Drink”
The newsletter can be downloaded at your convenience from the following link:
For your convenience, back issues of the newsletter can be found at: http://www.dwdv.org.au/Newsletter.html