The November 2008 DWDV newsletter, amongst other things, reports on:
- Washington State in the USA joins Oregon as the next State with Dying With Dignity legislation.
- Victorian Bill defeated… but not vanquished. How your elected representatives voted.
- The Indian Law Commission recommends in favour of legislation. t;/li>
- Call to Premier Brumby to refer the issue to the Victorian Law Reform Commission.
- Mexico ‘closes up’ as a source of Nembutal.
- Details of DWDV’s Annual General Meeting to be held at Northcote Town Hall, 30th Nov, 2pm.
The newsletter can be downloaded at your convenience from the following link:
For your convenience, back issues of the newsletter can be found at: