Death with Dignity Victoria published its ‘autumn” edition of the newsletter Update, to be read by clicking here.
• Your Advance Directive/s: are they current or might they be ignored when the time comes?
• Deaths under the Oregon Death With Dignity Act are good quality deaths.
• Archbishop in Good Friday address denies there is dignity in any death.
• AGM set for Saturday 12th November to be held at the East Melbourne Uniting Church.
• Dignity in Dementia workshops filling up fast: book now for 8th August.
• DWDV member Edna Gray, 97 years old and an inspiration.
• Last chance: book Phantom theatre fundraiser by Friday 13th May.