DWDV May 2009 newsletter, amongst other things, reports on:
- The formation of a new national group, ‘Christians for Voluntary Euthanasia’ calling for law reform.
- The many prominent Australians who are now publicly supporting the call for law reform.
- A report on the April, Steve Guest Day rally on the steps of Victorian parliament.
- World Federation of Right To Die Societies 2010 conference – to be hosted by DWDV in Melbourne.
- Dr. Rodney Syme’s waring on “The Dangers of a Public Peaceful Pill”
The newsletter can be downloaded at your convenience from the following link: http://www.dwdv.org.au/newsletters/nl_146May09.pdf
For your convenience, back issues of the newsletter can be found at: http://www.dwdv.org.au/Newsletter.htmlNOTE: DWDV regrets an error in its recent Newsletter which stated that the 2010 World Federation Conference would be held in September of that year. That is incorrect: the dates for the conference are October 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th.