The newsletter of Dying with Dignity Victoria, Australia.
Click here to view the February 2008 newsletter for DWDV.
In it you will find:
- We are now poised to introduce a Private Members Bill into the Victorian Parliament in the first half of this year.
- known identity, Bettina Arndt will be our guest speaker at our Annual General Meeting on 23rd February.
- Details of the 2008 Steve Guest Day rally to be held on the steps of Parliament House Victoria, 16th April.
- How the officialdom of the Australian Medical Association remains out of step with the majority opinion of both their own members and the public.
- How our polling of politicians on their attitudes to DWD legislative reform is making a difference.
- How you can get a signed copy of Dr. Rodney Syme’s forthcoming book
- As well as a review of another book “To Die Well: Your Right to Comfort, Calm and Choice in the Last Days of Life”