A new summary of Pubmed abstracts on Right to Die Issues from 2011 onwards, can be found here. Subjects are:
- Prevalence of formal accusations of murder and euthanasia against physicians.
- Evolution of requests to hasten death among patients managed by palliative care teams in France: a multicentre cross-sectional survey.
- Narratives of ‘terminal sedation’ and the importance of the intention-foresight distinction in palliative care practice.
- Senior doctors’ opinions of rational suicide.
- Medical end-of-life decisions: does its use differ in vulnerable patient groups?
- A systematic review and meta-analysis.Opinions of health care professionals and the public after eight years of euthanasia legislation in the Netherlands: A mixed method approach.
(thanks to prof. John Willoughby from Australia)