The PubMed abstracts of September 2012 can be found here.
- Trends in end-of-life practices before and after the enactment of the euthanasia law in the Netherlands from 1990 to 2010: a repeated cross-sectional survey.
- Euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide: Knowledge, attitudes and experiences of nurses in Andalusia (Spain).
- Physicians’ and nurses’ experiences of end-of-life decision-making in geriatric settings.
- To end life or not to prolong life: The effect of message framing on attitudes toward euthanasia.
- “I wouldn’t want to become a nuisance under any circumstances”–a qualitative study of the reasons some healthy older individuals support medical practices that hasten death.