DWD Canada is proud to announce the launch of their new and improved website: www.dyingwithdignity.ca.
DWD Canada CEO Helen Long: “We have heard repeatedly that our supporters needed a more accessible website – available in both English and French – that was easier to navigate and find the information they were searching for. We heard these requests, and we delivered.”
A few pages deserve special attention:
- Get the facts: Comprehensive and fact-based information on Canada’s assisted dying law.
- Navigating a request for medical assistance in dying: Everything you need to know about requesting medical assistance in dying in your province or territory.
- Make an Advance Care Plan: The forms and documents you need to express your wishes for health care and treatment at the end of life.
- Advocate for change: Information on Dying With Dignity Canada’s current and past priorities, as well as links to take action on the issues most important to you.
- Education & Resources: A hub for end-of-life resources, including local directories and webinar recordings.
Helen Long: “I invite you to take some time to navigate around the site and learn more about the unique features and resources we have available.”